Slim Browser 6.01 Build 063 – es un navegador Web con funciones extras , traducción en línea, Blacklists (lista negra / Blanca … filtrado de contenidos)…
Con un interfaz totalmente personalizable mediante el uso de skins y lo mejor es que te permite navegar por diferentes páginas por medio de pestañas.
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2000
- Windows ME
- Windows NT
- Windows 98
Descargar:Slim Browser 6.01 Build 063
Cambios en Slim Browser 6.01 Build 063
- dded support to download youtube videos. (Learn more about this feature)
- UNIQUE and INNOVATIVE new feature: Photo-Salon
It allows you to add beautiful photo frames and other enhancement effects to your photos right before you upload them. It also automatically shrink photos to web-optimized resolution to dramatically reduce upload time. Very easy to use and it won’t affect your original photos. Works with any websites. Find out more about this feature here.
- The old autologin feature has been replaced with the new form filler feature under the “Quick Fill” menu. Autologin files will be upgraded into saved form files.
- Renamed “Links Bar” into “Favorites Bar”. The old “Favorites Bar” is now called “All Favorites”.
- Added option to ignore https sites in download manager options.
- Added menu tools:reset all settings.
- Bug fix: double clicking ftp folder in a ftp folder view opens the ftp folder in an external explorer window.
- Feature change: The entire browser window is now hidden when the browser is locked.
- Added paste & search into the context menu of the quicksearch box.
- Ctrl key for the purpose of new tab activation toggling now affects only sites opened from existing tabs by middle-clicking, shift+clicking or selecting the menu “Open In New Tab”.
- Now you can use delete key to delete a single entry from the drop down list of the address bar.
- Bug fix: Tab bar height wasn’t adjusted properly when the bar is using multi-line mode while resizing the main window.
- Reduced the time to close a group of tabs.
- Bug fix: website with title including special characters such as apostrophe messes up the quickdial settings.
- Added support to download all the links from the current web page. Accessible from the in-page context menu “”Download all with download manager” and from the toolbar on the download manager.
- The folder to save pictures is now remembered across browsing sessions.
- Added “Window->Restore All/Maximize All” to the Window menu.
- Added site-dependent zoom settings. If you set a specific zoom setting on a web page, next time you come to the same domain, the same zoom setting will be applied.
- Added support to import firefox bookmarks in one click (Favorites->Manage Favorites->Import Firefox Bookmarks).
- Added option to easily disable the securty alert when browsing pages with both http and https content.
- Reduced startup time when skin is enabled.
- Skin selection dialog has been changed into a menu list.
- Add support to restore popup window by openning blocked url directly. Now we have two ways to restore popup windows. The old way is allow popups temporarily and refresh the current page (Allow Popup and Reload).
The new way will restore the blocked popup window by opening its URL directly. The new way is more useful in cases where refreshing the current page will cause either loss of data or session information.
- Added support to delete individual items from the history view.
- Changed domain autocompletion options. Added checkbox to enable/disable each of them individually. Check tools:options:address bar.