LibreOffice 4.0.3 Final fue desarrollado para ser una suite de productividad que es compatible con otras suites de oficina más importantes, y están disponibles en una variedad de plataformas. Es software libre y por lo tanto libre para descargar, usar y distribuir.
Cambios es esta version LibreOffice 4.03 Final
This is the fourth release from the 4.0 branch of LibreOffice.
It contains many exciting new features, and is suitable for early corporate adopters and private users.
The following notes apply:
- This release is bit-for-bit identical to the 4.0.3 Release Candidate 3, so you don’t need to download or reinstall if you have that version already.
- The distribution for Windows is an international build, so you can choose the user interface language that you prefer. Help content is available via an online service, or alternatively as a separate install.
- Our Windows binaries are digitally signed by The Document Foundation.
- For Windows users that have OpenOffice.org installed, we advise uninstalling that beforehand, because it registers the same file type associations.
- If you run Linux, the GCJ Java variant has known issues with LibreOffice, we advise to e.g. use OpenJDK instead.
- LibreOffice 4.x drops a few long-deprecated features, including support for legacy binary StarOffice files, export to legacy Word and Excel (version 6.0/95), and legacy ODMA document management.
- Some menu entries have changed or added. If you miss something, that may be due to the use of customised menu settings from your previous LibreOffice installation.
- This version still contains a few annoying bugs, as listed here. Specifically, the German Duden Korrektor extension needs a manual fix.